Friday, September 24, 2010

Dear blogger


Waaaa~ Long time dint updated my blog =D

Feel lazy to write bah~ Exam again

Seldom online for now~

Nothing special also this whole week ;D

Yesterday gaduh with him =(

Haih~ Heart
keep pain

At last,I choose to of
f my phone

I scare i cry again~

Tear keep drop when see your messages

Izzit I do wrong again ? ;C

I Love You
so I HATE you treat me cold

Do You Understand ???

-------------

At school, we din
t have talk ~

He just walk
away~ ='(

Belinda keep pujuk me and him talk back..

But at last, we no have talk also =/

Feel like no mood
want exam~

I use 10 minute to do
ne my sejarah~

Yeaaaa~ I tembak all ;D

Sleep whole exam~ I am
tired and down

When arrive home, you text me and say sorry =)

I never angry you, dont think i dont want you,ok?

"Sei Baka
"



No comments:

Post a Comment