Monday, November 1, 2010

Dear blogger

(*updated for my darling Vivien)

So fast time pass ;D


Its November now ~

SPM left 22 days more~
but I still not ready

Keep play with fr
iend only =/

Sob ='( must kambade study jor

I'm sorry my blog are DIED ! ><
computer sot sot sia =(

Feel lazy want w
rite bah~ Sorry ;(

I promise i will be diligent write d
~


(October)

1
6.10.2010

Installation night <3


The party h
eld at 1 borneo ballroom

Really so many lenglui an
d liang zai :D

Them wear d
ao very s
exy ~ @@

Meet a lot of primary friend x) Miss them so much !!:}

me and belinda ;]

Me and dear ;D

Ccy and Ccm xP

Our group picture x)

( Sayang elviz dint go ;C left belinda so lonely)


25.10.2010



Happy birthday
baka yung yung
;D

And our 1 month anniversary <3

For my darling dear ;D



29.10.2010



hangout with mami x)

Been a long time din't out with her jor~

Go shopping at 1b ~

Buy a lot of thing =D

shirt, jeans , and new bag ^^

SS when mami take thing at alam mesra ;D

dear so love this picture x)




No comments:

Post a Comment