Friday, November 26, 2010


Going citymall again ;D

with mine sempai kevin ^^

Thank you for teaching me MATH ;)

Saw my dar dar at old town <3

Today he 1st day work part time at there :)

He was so cute when wear old town baju =P

Hahaha :D Love he serve me :P Keep bully he !

After eating breakfast, me and kevin study at starbucks

study almost 4 hour at there , than keep chit chat sana

We 2 very kap du :D We both are ANIME FAN <3



I want the Snow Bottle and that Teddy Bear !! :(

So kawaii lea :(((((


--------------

After study, we go popular buy something <3

Saw dao Melody and Juliana lea~ my sttss friends

Long time dint meet them jor ^^

After kevin back home, find my princess Caris

Her working part time at there too :D

Her was so cute lea ^^ I never saw her wear outside cloth before ;D

Keep talk and talk there hehehe

4pm , aunt, grandma and man hui come fetch me back home

Enjoy a lot today :)

[But something happen (BAD) hmm, But feel lazy to say at here]

Sorry ;)


Domokun =P

No comments:

Post a Comment