Monday, November 22, 2010

Going Citymall study today ;]

Actually should be study at penampang library.

But its Full =C

Meet a lot of friend at there too ;D

Because its full, Pung and Chee Kong call Elaine fetch us go cit
ymall study

After arrive there, we separate and I go starbucks solo study ;)

( I prefer solo study =X cause if got friend should talk until forget study)

Call my bubu company me study too =D


Read komsas =) for tomorrow SPM


After awhile Cidney join us too, we keep talk talk until forget study =X

Talk a lot of thing =D We been long time dint share secret jor


My favourite chocolate muffin ;D Thanks bubu ;*


After whole day study, me and bubu eat KFC =D

We share together =D cause both of us are DIET ;)

Saw my darling at there too ;D Vivien

She was so cute when her wear the work uniform :D

Going study again.. =/ Tomorrow exam BM arggg ~

Thanks for all good luck wish ^^ I will try my best muacks <3


No comments:

Post a Comment