Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yessssssssshhhh ~~ :D

Finally can rest jor ~ keep study until want crazy lea

Tomorrow Cuti until next monday ^^

Been a long time dint touch my fb , twitter and my blog

Miss all of you !!! :D

Seriously this year SPM are super HARD !! ;(

-----------------

1st day exam : Bahasa Malaysia

2nd day: Bahasa Inggeris

3th day: Sejarah

1 word can say : I think what and write what !

( No time to read back and no time keep man man think)

All people say it very hard terutama SEJARAH !

I through i will blank my paper 2 (esei and struktur)

Cause I really dint study ! =="

"Ho cai" got out that i read de :D Nabi Muhammad ~

YOU help me a lot !! IF not esei sure 0 :C

4 more subject again !! Hope fast fast finish it !

Really so tired everyday study ! ( Stress)

And thank you everyone for caring me when I am sad ^^

You all helping a lot :D


Ugly lea ? ;D my panda eyes really so black la xD

Take it when study sejarah ! >< too boring jor hahaha

and Happy Anniversary 2 month bubu ;D

So fast nia ^^ Dint realize time pass so fast .

gonna take some nap ;D study sejarah almost 10 hour

Night night <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment