Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Sorry long time dint updated =)

Busy gai gai everyday after exam =X oppsss

still got 1 more subject (almost forget) ><

and no time to online ;) Sorry everyone

Waiting 2 more week again for my last subject Ekonomi =D

*But my mood feel like finish spm jor ;P

In this few days, what I do ? :)


-Gai gai =D

-Watch movie

- Learn car

- Hangout with my parent

-Work =P

-Find my dar dar at citymall :P

and more =D



Nothing special in this week too ~

So nothing can share too sorry :(

Taking some picture when examination SPM =D


When exam science ;D SPM

( all people so rajin study there xD)

Last day take picture with my darling marianne =')



Taking when gaigai with my darling ;D

(Feel so different this picture =X)

x)

Me and my dar <3 ;)


----------------------------


Take from today ;D

I know I am ugly =(

Issshhh =X

=O




Will be updated soon <3



Good night everyone x)


No comments:

Post a Comment