Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11.12.2010


Going citymall with my baobei belinda =D

Suan bian visit my dar dar at there ^^

"Hobbycon" 2010 held at that day too =P

So lucky nia ^^

Most love see those japanese cosplay ;D

But many of them no like those anime d ;(

Got some so spoil du ;P bad nia me hahaha !

So many people du ;D


Mika san ;D !! same cloth with that anime oh hahaha


White hair ;D

uinah~ so yeng du that people take the big knife =P



After that , we go old town find my dar dar work at there ;D

I love their food <3

12am, stephen came to fetch us go cp watch movie ;)

"My soul to take"


Say real de, that movie no scarely also =X

okok only the movie~ ;)


-----------------


Today <3


7am morning wake up~

Sibeh awal oh ~ So sleeply du ;X

Going 1 borneo for hollywood night meeting

Having a breakfast with my mami at damai ;D



Our ballroom for hollywood night ;)

So big issit? x)


See their performance =D

See my dar dar so sleeply there hahaha !

Me and dar dar ;D


Pro of guitar :D Mr joshua and Jo ;D


I love see he playing guitar ~ So sweet <3

Dar dar ;D

Me :)

--------------------


12pm, mami bring me go home :(

Soooooorrrrry cannot continue the meeting

No car fetch me go home =C

So need early back home haih

and sorry dar dar cannot company watch movie too

Luckily Nicholas got come ;)

So sweet d bah them~ jelous nia me =X


Hahaha !


Do you realize something? ;D

yeaaaaaaaaaa!!

Its my front hair~ <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment